Saturday, October 4, 2008

Conference












Conference time once again. I love conference weekend. Its so fun to see old friends and get to listen to the Prophet's voice. Lisa, Mike, and I went to Saturday morning session and begged for tickets. We got enough and Lisa got to sit on the plaza level while Mike and I were in the Balcony. Lisa was so excited to be able to see the conference center and go to a session. The boys went off to priesthood and the girls (Jessy, Alli, Camille, Lisa and I) went off to shop. Sunday my parents came to Bells in Layton, where we were staying. So we got to say goodbye before they left and hit the road. Ashley came with them, but heads back to Provo with Kurt. Jessy, Camille, and Alli stayed at Bells with us and it was fun to see them too. We had a blast with lots of different people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors