Sunday, June 27, 2010

Update for the last little while

I know its been a while since I've written but things are kind of crazy!
Mike has gotten a new job and a raise. He now works as registrar. I still work at a manager but I've been trying really hard to get my complex full. I'm doing good since i only have one vacancy and one notice. Tim graduated from dental school (if you want pics you'll have to go to Britt's blog. My family came up and stayed for a few days which was fun! We played hard and hardly slept but it was worth it.
In other news I read a new series called the hunger games and I would really recommend it to anyone looking for a good read! They're really good! and one of my all time favorites are the Abhorsen books by Garth Nix. A good read if you like fantasy!
These last few weeks have also been kinda crazy because I have been helping in Primary (not called just helping). I have been teaching the sunbeams which are very energetic. I've been teaching the last four weeks because the teacher moved and the new one hasn't been called yet. I also gave a talk today which went well. I got nervous but then again I always do. If you really want to read it then I can send a copy, just let me know!
Well that's it for now. But I will try to post again later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors