Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Day five? Or is it four....

So the potty training has begun with Connor. We started Friday and have been dry in the night for three days, have had potty accidents every day but today. But he had pooped in the potty every time. No poop accidents! I'm glad it's going well. I have been waiting for him to really get interested but I finally got to the point where I told him we were not going to buy pull up diapers anymore. He had to wear baby diapers. And it clicked! I don't let him run around naked, but I don't make him where pants at home. So anyway it has begun....

In other news... Gwen walks around like a champ. She can sing and it's way cute to listen to. She doesn't speak a ton yet but says mama Dada papa and please and thank you.
She loves to follow brother around and loves to be outside. They both love the park. Gwen eats anything and everything but fruit is the best. And ice. And ice cream. And anything you are eating you better share or else....

Connor also sings songs. He loves playing at the park. And the playland at Freddies. He loves to help.

Sorry I never post. I will try to do better. Between my two little angels and my church callings, life is busy right now. But it goes on.
So two park pictures, one Connor with his prize for pooping and one chocolate covered Gwen. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors