Tuesday, January 13, 2009

School, apartments and new ward

I know it been a while. We have offically moved into our new apartment but we dont have internet. Thus I can't update the blog whenever I want. Sorry Guys! I will try to put up pictures soon! Our car problems will get fixed soon! WOOT! For those of you who don't know we put a new transmission in our car over christmas break and then had trouble with the cable or whatnot. ( Ask mike if you really want to know. I have no clue!) We found someone in Rexburg that can fix for less than 80$! YAY. WE both are in school and mike is working. I am looking for a job but haven't had any luck yet. Let me know if you hear of anything. With that nothing too exciting has happened.
We went to our new ward for the first time and there are a lot of nice people there. We are really going to like it. With that its just homework! I will put picture up soon. If you want to see pictures from the break you will have to look on facebook. I will see about putting them here soon!
PS Congrats to David and Wendy Holbrook about their bouncing baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors