Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thankful Thursday!

Today I am thankful for:
good friends :D
a husband that cleaned the apartment when I was gone :)
clean clothes
JUICE!
NCIS!!!!!!!!!!! WAHOO!
Midnight Pomegrante lotion
doughnuts
money to fix my computer!

So I know its been a while since I have posted. Mike and I have been super busy with homework and classes. I am still looking for a job (not going so hot) and Mike is working at the computer helpf desk still. I lost my wallet and then found it again. (it was kind of stressful!) I have fallen twice on the ice, and so i feel like i have hit my quota of falling this winter and won't do it again! (cross my fingers) I am almost done with my fit for life class. Other than that its just getting to know people in our complex and people in the ward. :D we love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Once again I love your Thankful Thursday..

    Sound like you are doing fine...well except for the lost wallet and the slipping on the ice ;o) Don't you just love Eastern Idaho?

    ReplyDelete

Contributors