Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday

This week has been rough, so at this point I am just glad its finally thursday.
Other things that I am thankful for
NCIS (of course!)
Doctors even if they give you the wrong diagnosis
Mom's who tell you when you should go to the doctor and when to return to fix the diagnosis
ORANGE ICE CREAM!!!!!
Hitch
People who make me laugh even if it hurts
a bed that is soft and warm
and a husband that loves me
and a heavnly father who i know is watching out for me!
WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH...
THE TOUGH GET GOING....
UNLESS YOU ARE CERTAIN PEOPLE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED.....
THEN YOU CURL UP IN A BALL
HAVE A GOOD LONG CRY
AND THEN GET GOING! hahahahahahaha!
now for sleep in that nice warm bed that was mentioned earlier....

1 comment:

  1. I love that wedding picture-you guys are cute! Hope you are feeling alright. :O) Oh...thanks again for the cookies...YUM! Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors